Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Baton Rouge Needs Tarps - You Can Help

Shawn Wallace, one of the people I follow on Twitter, made an appeal for tarps to assist the folks in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. If you wish to assist, check out his blog entry here: http://shawnw.org/baton-rouge-needs-tarps-can-you-help/

I got to spend some time in Baton Rouge on a business trip. During my time there, I got to check out one of the libraries in town which had a huge French/American genealogy collection. Genealogy is another of my hobbies, and it was absolutely fabulous to do some research there. Normally evenings on business trips can be somewhat boring, but I had a great time getting some fantastic food and some great research.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to shawnw.org! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete